Arts4All Florida provides monthly webinars during the school year so that teaching artists, classroom teachers, cultural arts organizations and adult artists with disabilities can keep up-to-date on the latest information on the arts and disability. These webinars are provided free of charge; however, registration is required.
September: Lessons that WORK!
September’s webinars will be the start of a new annual forum for Arts4All Florida. These webinars are all about Teaching Artists helping other Teaching Artists and classroom arts teachers by presenting lessons they’ve used numerous times that are their go-to, always-work lessons for providing inclusive arts activities for children of all abilities. Each day will feature different artists and artistic genres.
- September 12, 4-5:15 pm (east coast time)
- Nanci Dorau will focus on movement/dance and theatre/drama
- Catherine Rich will focus on visual art
- Sandy Hill will focus on mixed media including literacy and visual art
- Michelle Ramirez will focus on visual art
- September 13, 4-5 pm (east coast time)
- Nicole Warren will focus on dance/movement
- Myrna Meeroff will focus on music, movement/dance, and theatre/drama
- Laura Keith King will focus on visual art
To register for this webinar, visit https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4471787/2018-2019-Webinar-Registration.
The webinar links and dial-in information will be provided when you register.
2018-2019 Archived Webinars
- Residency Nuts & Bolts - August 22, 2018
- Lessons that Work #1 - September 12, 2018
- Lessons that Work #2 - September 13, 2018
- Slides from September webinar - Lessons that Work #1
- Slides from September webinar - Lessons that Work #2
2017-2018 Archived Webinars:
- The Nuts and Bolts of the Artist Residency Programs - August 31, 2017
- Differentiation in the Creative Classroom - September 27, 2017
- ACES and Trauma-Informed Teaching in Art Education - October 27, 2017
- Universal Access Via Technology Provides Music Making for All - November 19, 2017
- Intro to Accommodations in the Arts - December 7, 2017
- Engaging ALL Learners Using Alternative Painting and Printing Techniques - January 25, 2018
- Reaching Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders - February 21, 2018
- Here and Wow - Creative Activities for the Classroom using the ArtThread Gallery - March 16, 2018
- Theater for All - May 1, 2018
- The Inclusive Art Room: Strategies for Success in Elementary Visual Art - May 7, 2018
- Choosing Creativity: Choice-Based Art Education for the Inclusive Classroom - May 24, 2017
- Exploring Today's Marketing Frontier - April 28, 2017
- Sculpture for ALL Learners - April 13, 2017
- Polishing Your Artistic Image - March 22, 2017
- Technology for Including Students with Disabilities in Music Activities - March 13, 2017
- Notes from the Field: Theater and Drama - February 17, 2017
- Techniques for Including Students with EBD- January 23, 2017
- Making the Arts Accessible for Students with Multiple and Profound Disabilities - October 19, 2016
- Integrated Dance Techniques - December 9, 2016